(meteorobs) Hartley-ids meteors or not

Chris Steyaert csteyaert at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 17:36:44 EDT 2010

With only two days in the month, the graphs on
http://www.rmob.org/livedata/main.php are perhaps too limited to
shown any stream activity pattern. So let's keep an eye on them for a
few more days ;-)

With the associated radiant culminating around 16h local time, and
the radiant being below the horizon between 2h and 7h local (50 deg
latitude - David Entwistle has a good graph of it) the stream would
show up relatively well during the local afternoon hours, when the
sporadic activity is low.

         Regards,

         Chris