(meteorobs) Hartley-id analysis

Chris Peterson clp at alumni.caltech.edu
Wed Nov 3 18:43:01 EDT 2010

Maybe they know more than they're including in the press release, otherwise,
I'm deeply skeptical. Obviously, there are many fireballs every night like
those described. To assume they are related to Hartley simply because they
happened on November 2/3 is unreasonable. I don't see how anybody could make
such an assumption without either photographic data or a report from a very
experienced meteor observer.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory