(meteorobs) Hartley-id analysis

Pierre Martin pmartin at teksavvy.com
Wed Nov 3 23:53:27 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Got some catching up to do on my visual reports... But I was out
observing on November 1/2 and 2/3, for a couple of hours (teff) on
each night.  With skies LM=6.3 or so, I saw absolutely no indications
of any Hartley-ids.

Some decent Taurids made the sessions quite pleasant, including a
couple of mag -3 meteors on the first night :)

Pierre Martin
Ottawa, Ontario