(meteorobs) NTA movie with scatter

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Tue Nov 9 12:51:28 EST 2010

Nov 09, 2010

I processed this fireball into a movie originally thinking it might be
an Andromedid ( my mapping did not account for the time change two days
ago ) but upon further scrutiny and analysis from Chris P. at Cloudbait
Observatory this was probably a less exotic Northern Taurid.

Link to 1 MB movie with two channels of forward scatter:
http://www.heliotown.com/FBs20101109_0940utNTA_Ashcraft.mp4

Note:  Almost all the white dots on screen are not stars but rather they
are non-functioning pixels.  Camera is wearing out.

Thomas
New Mexico
:
Thomas Ashcraft