(meteorobs) Vaubaillon's Leonid graphic for 2010?

Skywayinc at aol.com Skywayinc at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 16:55:33 EST 2010

I realize that no enhanced activity are expected from  the Leonids this
year, but still, I'm wondering if Jeremie Vaubaillon might  be able to provide
one of his maps showing the Earth's path through space  relative to the
Leonid stream. On his IMCCE website, there are graphics for 2009  and 2011, but
not 2010.  Again, we're probably not going to see much  interaction with any
significant trails, but could he give us here on meteorobs  a look at
what's happening this year (just for the heck of it)?

-- joe rao