(meteorobs) October meteors seen Oct 5/6...

Esko Lyytinen esko.lyytinen at jippii.fi
Thu Oct 7 13:09:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

There was some weak OCA activity during the night Oct 5/6 .
In the Finnish fireball-group cameras we captured about a dozen OCA
meteors, that is about one tenth of all the observed meteors during this
night. There was two multistation OCA meteors in these. The radiants
fitted within a fraction of a degree on the sky, to the 2005 derived
radiant.
There was also some DAU activity and some early Orionids.
No definte early Draconids was observed, there may have one or at most a
few.

Esko

From: Pierre Martin<pmartin at teksavvy.com>
Subject: (meteorobs) October meteors seen Oct 5/6...