(meteorobs) Natural meteor or something else?

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Tue Oct 12 12:24:34 EDT 2010

(sorry) This sentence should read:

Every "re-entry" of some sort of satellite, rocket,
probe, or even the space shuttle disaster, [that I have seen] there was massive amounts of
fragmentation from almost the very beginning of the video.

I didn't mean every video of a re-entry shows fragmentation I meant just
space debris that has been captured on video.

Eric