(meteorobs) Orionids 2010

Bomber2 Panther outbackmanyep at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 21:30:13 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Thankyou for your replies!
I give people here the IMO website as a source of reference for charts and information on the shower and i just hate to see it not there, regardless of the moon situation.
I hope that the IMO can re-issue the information.
I had a really good response from last years event, i encouraged people through our local radio station to get out and have a look and of course i did not give the impression that it will be like the 2001 Leonids! I won't be doing it this year due to the moon but many Aussie astronomers on the local forums will be out giving it a go this time as well!

Happy hunting guys!

Cheers,
Chris W