(meteorobs) Addendum to Eric.

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Fri Oct 22 04:49:45 EDT 2010

I saw no evidence of true fragmentation on any of the 3 movie images Eric.

On Thomas's movie I see what appears to be two extra bright spots,
symetrical, evenly spaced, and same intensity, behind the last flash. This
again looks to be aircraft lighting. Aircraft have both running lights and
strobe flashing.

A frame by frame examination of his movie will likely show those two lights
are movie frame spacings or even more likely, separate strobes at his zenith
where the aircraft is moving very fast relative to him, and not real
fragmentation.

My opinion Eric.

YCsentinel