(meteorobs) Natural Meteor or Something Else?

MEM mstreman53 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 12:43:58 EDT 2010

I  posted this to another group-- this is a cut an paste of the relative point.
assumeing we are still discussing the El Paso Light show.

Meteorite Central List  re: El Paso Lights
 Be it remembered that El Paso is very near both Fort Bliss and the White Sands
Missile Range. Having worked there, I know there are a lot of hush hush
developmental activities involving upper atmosphere /low orbital vehicles plus
some advanced non-conventional launch platforms. The flight behavior looks like
"multiple entry" maneuverable vehicles.  The "bow waves" are hemispherical and
not cone shaped and they are all uniform in size-- where a meteor or booster
breakup would have different sized fragments.( This is not a focus aberration)

The New York City UFO sightings were identified as a rather huge cluster of
silvered, mylar, birthday balloons which got away from the lady on the way to
the party--vis-a-vis weather balloons or so I heard..

Elton