(meteorobs) Addendum to Natural Meteor -The right & the wrong.

Larry ycsentinel at att.net
Sat Oct 23 02:54:42 EDT 2010

Same mistake is being made on the Albuquerque(Sandia) station camera as was
argued about before on the path of a huge fireball recorded there some time
ago.

The Albuquerque(Sandia) station IS A MIRROR SYSTEM WITH WEST TO THE LEFT AND
EAST TO THE RIGHT. Check if you do not believe me.

You can see the camera support column in the movie too at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSw0Nc-HMk4 First up will be the Sandia
camera followed by an Ashcraft movie which is much more complete than what I
first saw using Q-time to view his mpeg-4.

This Sandia movie is showing an aircraft on a (long) flight with strobe
lighting and it is in the western horizon traveling northward. It has
NOTHING to do with any Sept. 21st. fireball.

Now, getting back to Ashcrafts movie and Los Alamos All sky camera
systems(non-mirror with West to the right), the two movies are consistant in
a real Fireball, and Ashcrafts imaging as shown here is much more improved
for me to view at:
http://wn.com/Fireball_Lights_Up_New_Mexico_Sky_sept_21st_2010

This Ashcraft movie (now) shows fragmentation to me which follows the path
of the Fireball core which I could not see using Q-Time for MPEG-4 as it was
showing 3 stationary light dots which were deceptive.

So, we have two separate events (plane & Fireball), And real fragmentation
with the better movie imaging available on line.

YCSentinel