(meteorobs) Radio meteor specimens using SNOTEL/SCAN at 40.670 MHz CW

bob bob71741 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 20:54:19 EDT 2010

Thomas - I heard that they were moving frequency, but I have been off the air with them for a while due to the sporatic E and the summer thunderstorms; they were my Oct to April meteor monitor. Will have to tweak the filter in my LNA to receive them again due to the freq change.

You got some good scatter!!

Bob