(meteorobs) Meteor Activity Outlook for September 18-24, 2010

Richard Kramer kramer at sria.com
Fri Sep 17 15:41:49 EDT 2010

Robert,

As always, your weekly posting is much appreciated.

I noticed that you seem to have changed your email client a while
back. You emails have been including extra <enter> (new line)
characters within the paragraphs. Probably whatever you are using for
composing your outgoing emails is inserting explicit end-of-line
characters at the end of each line on your screen. So when people
open your email and view it with a different number of characters per
line, it is a bit of a mess (see below for an example of what I am seeing).

Perhaps there is an option in your composer which allows you to turn
off the extra line feeds? Or perhaps you could compose the emails a
different way which wouldn't have this problem.

Regards,
Richard