(meteorobs) Possible large fireball radiant - or maybe coincidence

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Wed Sep 22 19:07:55 EDT 2010

I'm not sure but I may have captured two very similar large fireballs
three years apart from possibly the same part of the sky.  The fireballs
have similar speeds and long travel paths. General radiant area ( very
general ) might be Piscis austrinis.  ?? I am just "rough" charting from
Heavens-Above all-sky maps for possible radiant areas.

Question:  Are there any records of slow super-size meteors emanating
from the general Piscis austrinus region or somewhere south of Aquarius
around September 13 to September 20, any year?

Here are my two possibly related captures:
September 13 2010 - 0920 UTC   movie here:
http://www.heliotown.com/fb20070913_0920utASHCRAFT.mp4

September 22, 2010 - 0301 UTC  movie here:
http://www.heliotown.com/FBs20100922_030127ut_Ashcraft_hr.mp4

Note: in the movies the possible radiant area has moved across the sky
over the course of six hours.

Any information on previous September 13-20 large fireball observations
is welcome.  Thank you in advance.

Thomas Ashcraft

ashcraft ( at ) heliotown.com