(meteorobs) IMC2010 Photos and presentations online

Geert Barentsen geert at barentsen.be
Thu Sep 30 20:11:50 EDT 2010

Further to this; a movie of the Armagh school kids performing "The Meteor
Song" in front of the IMC participants is available here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCY-JyCiKKE  (courtesy of Miruna Popescu)

Armagh Observatory is part of a programme where we use astronomy and music
to let kids from both communities in Northern Ireland meet eachother;
http://star.arm.ac.uk/~mdp/oases/