(meteorobs) Radio Meteor Obs. Bull. March 2011

Chris Steyaert csteyaert at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 07:56:39 EDT 2011

>Currently, it's only one hit every ten to 20 minutes or so, and
>maybe one "loud" hit per week.
>
>So I can confirm we're in a lull.

Well known, but always nice to confirm with your own observations :-)

See e.g. also sheet two of 'Combined determination of stream activity
and Observability Function.ppt', One year of radio meteor counts,
Camps and Verbelen 2008 (made with RMOB Survey
http://www.rmob.org/articles.php?lng=en&pg=29 )

   http://www.datafilehost.com/download-849eb07c.html

(not well seen on the corresponding
http://www.imo.net/imc2010/talks/Steyaert2.pdf)