(meteorobs) Memories!

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Sat Apr 23 07:56:31 EDT 2011

It showed up for me a few days ago, I only got to respond yesterday.
These lists do that sometimes. The Servers slow down, I guess.

Funny, to this day, when I hear certain songs (that were popular when
Halley was around), or see certain TV shows, etc..it reminds me of this time,
85/86!

Anthony

In a message dated 4/22/2011 8:32:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,