(meteorobs) PAU and SDA observed on two nights

Robert Lunsford lunro.imo.usa at cox.net
Thu Aug 4 17:04:06 EDT 2011

John and All,

Many thanks for sharing your observations from your unique location well south of the equator! I was surprised with the strong
counts for the Piscis Austrinids. I would have expected the Delta Aquariids to have been far more than the PAU's. Did your plotting
account for the much lower numbers on the 26th verses the 27th? You did not mention plotting on the 27th so I assume you kept your
eyes on the sky more than you did for the previous night.

Thanks!

Bob Lunsford