(meteorobs) Mid Vancouver Island Clouds

Ed Majden epmajden at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 10 12:03:31 EDT 2011

	I have never seen cloudy weather like this in my area of Vancouver
Island, the Comox Valley, before.  This is supposed to be our clear
skies time with clouds moving in after the Perseid Shower.  It's been
cloudy most of July and up to now in August.  The prospects for clear
skies don't look any better I'm afraid.  So much for recording any
spectra.  My Sandia All-sky hasn't recorded anything for ages! I do
hope this is not what we can expect in the future.

Ed Majden
Courtenay, B.C.
Canada