(meteorobs) Somewhat disappointing PERs from north Florida this morning

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 08:20:21 EDT 2011

I agree, Paul. I rememeber Late 80's and early 90's Perseids being much
higher rated than the last few years or so. Recent showers have been almost
"disappointing," sometimes showing no meteors during long hours  of
observing on peak night.
Maybe it's just us, or it's possible that some of our 'meteor model mavens'
 on here have seen a shift in the streams over the years?

Anthony
S. FL., USA

In a message dated 8/11/2011 8:09:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,