(meteorobs) 8 sec grey

KDitmer at aol.com KDitmer at aol.com
Tue Aug 16 10:23:47 EDT 2011

Hello.
I checked my phone after I saw it...2 AM  NW sky, straight line  parallel
to and somewhat above the horizon but not high in the sky.  Moving  from
Auriga towards Cassiopeia but below them.
The cirrus clouds were further E and N at that moment.
  We stopped at this sight @11:30 and the clouds were blocking.   Went to
my house took a nap and came back 1:30.  Clouds were not a big  problem.
Stayed till 2:30, the clouds came and went a couple of times but  we observed 8
good ones!!
If it were a rocket booster wouldn't it be going "down" towards and not
parallel to the horizon?
Thanks for your response,
KDitmer