(meteorobs) [Astro] Perseid peak in Alberta

Greg Scratchley [gmail] gscratch at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 17:26:11 EDT 2011

Though nothing was published at Spaceweather this time around, here are the
few images (annotated) that we got over the evening.

http://spaceweather.com/submissions/large_image_popup.php?image_name=Greg-Scratchley-2011-08-13-PersiedHOAnnotat_1313273085.jpg

--
----

This email was sent from my [iMac|MacPro|Droid
Galaxy|Blackberry|Wii|XBOX|Telepathy] and in it, I have used letters, formed
words (potentially) and perhaps used punctuation.  Views expressed in this
email may be true, or false.

gscratch at gmail.com
http://anotheritch.tumblr.com | http://www.scratchley.org |
http://twitter.com/gscratch