(meteorobs) Cosmic rays on all-sky cams?

prospector at znet.com prospector at znet.com
Tue Aug 23 23:01:55 EDT 2011

Chris,

   Before I joined meteorobs in Jan '99, I observed the night sky for 2.5
years with 10X50 binoculars, often for hours a night almost every night. I
saw many different unexplained light and dark events. Once I saw a light
tree descend with four or five levels, not too bright possibly a +4, but
quite visible with the binoculars. Two other times I saw a dark line end in
perfectly round (as if it were contained in some way) and dim flashes, it
wasn't a point meteor as I saw the path of travel first.
                                        Dave English
                                   Oceanside, California