(meteorobs) French meteor mailing list, and update of REFORME website

Karl Antier karl.antier at laposte.net
Thu Aug 25 16:09:40 EDT 2011

Hi Meteor Lovers,

Just a small message to inform you that the website of the French Meteor Observing Network has moved, and can now be found at the adress : http://www.reforme-meteor.net
It can be read in English, and it might be useful for all meteor observers leaving in neighbouring countries, for example with fireballs observations close from borders. So do not hesitate to go and have a look from time to time, it will be update regularly.
And as you will see, it looks a bit "old", but in the coming weeks, it should look completely different, entering eventually in the 21st century ;-)

The second news is that we try top motivate French observers to report what they observe whatever the methods they are using. That's the goal of the Network. For this purpose, we created a French mailing list to help all French people to keep in touch, communicate and emulate themselves. We created it in French as many French people still think they can't express and understand in English :-( But if you speak and understand French (even a little bit), and if you wish to particpate or just read discussions, don't hesitate to subscribe to the mailing list, you're very welcome !

Thanks for reading,
And clear skies to you all!
Karl

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net