(meteorobs) Aging bodies and deteriorating skies

Koen Miskotte k.miskotte at upcmail.nl
Sun Aug 28 04:44:15 EDT 2011

Hi Richard,
I fully agree with you. What I also want to mention is that the last two years (I am now 48 years old) my maximum limiting magnitudes on my main location (Ermelo, the Netherlands 52.2 n and 5.4 e) used  to be 6.5 (sometimes even 6.6), but in recent years not more than 6.4. While I have the impression that the light pollution does not  increasing, in fact it is through measures of the regional government has become less. I suspect this has something to do with the aging of my eyes.
Maybe I need new glasses
Regards, Koen