(meteorobs) 1. Meteor observation 2. Odd light and synchronous radio capture

James Beauchamp falcon99 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 28 11:26:24 EDT 2011

here in OKC, I capture screenshots every 2 minutes 24/7 and save them in an archive.
For video (With the audio from the radio) I have an Avermedia USB capture card with the software set up to record all night in one hour increments.  If an event was triggered on the Sentinel camera system, it's easy to go clip it out.
Video is about 3 GB per hour, so it eats a little over 28 GB in a night.
If I capture an event, I'll crop it with Roxio 2011 and save the clip, then delete the rest.