(meteorobs) Combo TLE/Sprite and meteor observing

Wayne Sanders wsanders at xplornet.com
Wed Aug 31 18:37:55 EDT 2011

Thomas

I am giving a short tour, to a group locally at our RASC Prince George
Center Sept 26. The requested presentation is about meteors, was planing
to expound on what we the center are doing.
	However your daft paper has a great many ideas of how we can further
tie the 3 different disciplines together. We also do forward scatter
radar on 62.240 mhz have Sentinel hardware and current software as one
camera as well as UFO Capture camera systems.

	May I use in total your draft or in parts as needed to present a truly
remarkable subject to this group.  Full credit will be given.
I remain
L Wayne Sanders

see http://www.vts.bc.ca/pgrasc/
  look on left side of page for meteor stuff.

--
Wayne Sanders
  ASPPG and Member RASC Prince George Center