(meteorobs) Long path meteor -spiraling- *Magnified*

Jim Wooddell nf114ec at npgcable.com
Tue Dec 6 08:29:29 EST 2011

Hi Chris and all,

I believe science has already look at this.  If I may refer to the late Dr.
Norton's books, he does write about all of this.
I can only share what I my research reveals, thus the reason I asked if
there was reference (scientific documentation, research, etc) that suggested
they don't tumble.
I believe the ablation characteristics of meteorites absolutely is evidence
of a type of flight, at least when it was incandescent.  However, this does
not account necessarily account for large single mass falls.  Still there is
evidence with large meteoroids( astoroids) , such as Hoba, where it's pretty
reasonable to suggest a type of flight.

Kind Regards,

Jim

Jim Wooddell