(meteorobs) Ugly Weather for the Geminids

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 14:02:06 EST 2011

I know it is not an ideal year, but the Geminids are my favorite shower and I actually was looking forward to fighting the moon and the cold for at least a night or two in search of a few meteors.  Dreary skies are ruining my plan, and it looks like much of the central US may be socked-in.  Drats!

Good luck to all trying to mine some GEMs the next few nights.

Please, please let's have clear skies for the Quads.  It sounds like a great chance for a good show here in the US.

Bill,
Coweta, OK