(meteorobs) Ugly Weather for the Geminids

Andy Craig andycraig at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 19:37:59 EST 2011

Hello Everyone,
Does anyone have a good idea what time the maximum is estimated to occur?
Right now, the best estimate I've found is "December 14, probably between
01h–22h UT". It would be nifty if I had an estimate that narrows it down to
just an hour... or should I just assume halfway between the beginning and
end of that time frame?

I've got my fingers crossed for clear skies to stay with us in north
Georgia, USA.

Thanks,
Andy