(meteorobs) msg40888

Bill Godley wwgj180 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 15:43:05 EST 2011

I assume this refers from the e-mail that came from "me."  Purging it from the system would be a good idea.

Unfortunately, a friend of mine thought an e-mail coming from me at quarter-to-two in the morning was likely legit since I have had him over observing a few times.  I am not sure why the gibberish alongside the link did not make him skeptical, but it didn't and he clicked the link.  He has not noticed an issue yet but it definitely is a bogus email and I would consider dangerous.

I have taken appropriate virus-check and password steps and I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused anybody.  I did not have an easy password but I guess it was not difficult enough to keep the crooks at bay.

Bill,
Coweta