(meteorobs) Wonderful turquoise fireball ! - New Mexico

Thomas Ashcraft ashcraft at heliotown.com
Sat Dec 31 23:48:27 EST 2011

Here are two movie captures that I hastily processed for the sake of
rapid meteor reporting:

4 MB  .mp4  Full seventeen second visible meteor trajectory in black and
white.  And most of the forward scatter radio reflection.  1 minute
seven second movie.
http://www.heliotown.com/FBS20120101_0315utBW_Ashcraft.mp4

2 MB movie  . mp4  Sentinel all-sky capture  ( false color ) which got
the first eight seconds of the visual meteor before reaching the limit
of the capture file.
http://www.heliotown.com/FBS20120101_0315utHE_Ashcraft.mp4

More processing later.

Clear skies,