(meteorobs) PART OF ASTEROID 2011 CA HITS??

Marco Langbroek marco.langbroek at wanadoo.nl
Sun Feb 13 11:29:04 EST 2011

Op 13-2-2011 17:13, Marco Langbroek schreef:
> and a video with
> someone (a "Dr Bill Deagle", who is a known conspiracy crackpot)

Here's an ammusing summary of the crackpottery this "Dr Bill Deagle" has been
involved with so far:

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bastard/2007/08/the_911_nut_that_got_away_dr_w.php

Some of the most amusing snippets:

"His all-encompassing mega-theory includes a network of 1,500 government bases
below ground, hidden nukes in 20 cities, Avian flu, the Jesuits, a new Ice Age,
existing human colonies on Mars, a coming Apocalypse, chemtrails, RFID chips,
the NAU and the Amero, and, of course, "modified attack babboons." I kid you not."

This guy actually claims the Twin Towers were brought down by small nuclear weapons.

[euphemism] Not the most reliable source I'd suggest [/euphemism]

- Marco