(meteorobs) 2011 Quadrantids

Bruce McCurdy bmccurdy at telusplanet.net
Mon Jan 3 23:33:54 EST 2011

    It has miraculously cleared off here so I am about to head out to Beaver
Hills Dark Sky Preserve to observe the Quads! Radiant is just passing
through lower culmination about now (I'm in MST) but even as its lowest
point it clears the horizon by 12 degrees or so. I'll likely get two or
three hours in, depends on rates!

    Mark, like Alan I have GEM data for you as well, will send reports on
both in the next few days.

    Bruce
    *****