(meteorobs) 2011 Quads from St. Augustine, Florida

Paul Jones jonesp0854 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 13:06:15 EST 2011

It's been a while since I've posted to meteorobs.  Last year, I moved to a
new darker sky location in St. Augustine that has given me the chance to
make somewhat better quality and more frequent observations, albeit with
some of the usual backyard tree obstruction issues.

The following is a brief summary of my 2011 Quadrantid observations this
morning from my new observing location, 5 miles SW of St. Augustine,
Florida.