(meteorobs) Quad Video

Mike Hankey mike.hankey at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 21:32:55 EST 2011

Regarding the quad fireball picture I posted earlier today... As I was
driving home it dawned on me that I recently installed some security
cameras and I may have captured this fireball on my north facing
camera. When I got home I checked and sure enough, I just barely
caught it. Its not the greatest, cause its right on the edge of the
camera and it misses the very end of the flight, but still pretty
cool. I updated the post with the video at the bottom. Look at the top
center of the video. here is the link:

http://www.mikesastrophotos.com/comets/2010-quadrantids-meteor-shower/

Thanks,

Mike Hankey
Freeland MD

PS if you are wondering if the security cameras captured either of the
two big fireballs that came down in PA last week, no they didn't and i
don't want to talk about it. :(