(meteorobs) video of Mississippi fireball

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 21:29:12 EST 2011

Dear Ed and All,
  Thank you Ed for the update.  FYI, I did not borrow the NASA NEO information for the Meteor/Meteorite News from SpaceWeather.com.  I used and attributed it to the original where I got it from NASA/JPL/CalTech.  Please DO NO confuse me with the SOBS that are using SpaceWeather, such as the weatherspace and Howard Edin and others photos.  Thank you and thank you all.

Mr. Hally do you want to eat your SPAM comment with CROW?  Dirk Ross... Tokyo