(meteorobs) On the connection between nearby NEAs and the recentincrease in fireballs...

Thomas Dorman drygulch_99 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 11:43:48 EST 2011

Robert
My question would be are green fireball reported or observed more in same months than others?It seems to me that this question could be answered by reviewing the records of the AMS and IMO over many years.My view,opinion,is that January to mid-Febuary has been known for green fireball activity for some time.Maybe I wrong on this view?
Regards
Thomas