(meteorobs) Meteor shower from C/2011 A3 Gibbs

Roberto G. md6648 at mclink.it
Tue Jan 18 11:45:34 EST 2011

As I wrote answering to Leo Stachowicz I search for new
meteor showers from newly discovered comets and
yesterday was published the discovery of C/2011 A3 Gibbs

http://www.minorplanetcenter.org/mpec/K11/K11B07.html

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=C%2F2011+A3+&orb=1

this comet should to have a diameter of 10 km, and it has a
MOID of 0,0916 UA but too a very preliminary orbit of around
two days, its orbital element shall change certainly, if they change
in a way we shall can to have a new meteor shower, but at today
this it's only a hope.
Best greetings.
Roberto Gorelli