(meteorobs) On the connection between nearby NEAs and the recent increase in fireballs...

Mike Hankey mike.hankey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 18:21:16 EST 2011

Thomas,

Just wanted to point out that the color question is still being asked in the
fireball report form and saved with the report. The value is just not being
displayed on the main fireball report log page. There is however a detail
view, when you click the AMS ID that will show all of the fields and values
for the report. There are 20+ fields and we can't display them all on the
main table, but the color values are still being collected and accessible.

Thanks,

Mike