(meteorobs) perseids and the full moon

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Sun Jul 3 20:16:50 EDT 2011

Marty,

 Sounds like good memories! I'd go and watch it, anyway. During the  Full
Moon, the dimmer meteors will be drowned out, but Perseids tend to be  pretty
bright. Those bright meteors will be visible for everyone to see.

 I'd suggest facing away from the Moon, so your night vision isn't  wasted.
Time it where the Moon might be close to the horizon, and not so high in
the sky.

 I'd also suggest you give us a report of how much they all liked it!  ;)

Anthony

In a message dated 7/3/2011 8:02:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,