(meteorobs) question

GLDSKTR at aol.com GLDSKTR at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 11:02:33 EDT 2011

I don't like the beach in NY or NJ, it's too bright, too busy. I like to go
 to "interior"areas, like NJ farmlands, Upstate NY, etc. For the price of a
few  hills obstructing view, I always found the darkest skies (for that
area) and  little traffic.

Hope that helps!

Anthony

In a message dated 7/5/2011 10:36:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,