(meteorobs) Radar and video Capture of an event over Oklahoma, 04:07 AM

James Beauchamp falcon99 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 6 08:54:50 EDT 2011

Good Morning, all.
New video distribution amplifier installed last night.  Got a wonderful concurrent video and radar scatter hit at 04:07:38 AM CST over Western Oklahoma.  (09:07:38 Z).
This link should work for you.  I've set it so everyone can view it.  But it looks like FB wants you to login first.  Sorry - I don't have much of a better hosting method at the moment.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1859905133676
If you're able to view it, note the spooky delay in the scatter after the first radar echo hit.
James