(meteorobs) Radio Meteor listening dies in Canada!

Michael Boschat boschat at mathstat.dal.ca
Thu Jul 28 14:14:26 EDT 2011

Hi:

> Here's a link to a Canadian web-page from which you can determine which
> stations are switching to digital, which are remaining analog (maybe on a
> new channel) and which are shutting down completely.
> http://digitaltv.gc.ca/eng/1298400341461/1298649022433
> Regards,
> Keith

 Thanks for the link, will check it out. I monitor 67.24 MHz (Ch.6)
with my ICOM R-1o receiver. My only backup is that 40.67 MHz in the US,
run by SCAN or SNOTEL. Heard them during the big meteor showers, so they
may be ok, but not many "sporadic" type pings even after 2-3 hours
listening.

Clear skies