(meteorobs) PAU and SDA observed on two nights

John Drummond johnd at gisbornecentral.school.nz
Thu Jul 28 17:15:54 EDT 2011

Hi,

I did an hour’s observing (and plotting) of the Piscis Austrinid (PAU) and Southern Delta-Aquarid (SDA) meteor showers three mornings ago – 2011 July 26, 1700 – 1803 (UT). In that hour I saw 12 meteors - 4 PAU, 2 SDA and 6 sporadic meteors.

I did another hour of observing the Piscis Austrinid (PAU) and Southern Delta-Aquarid (SDA) meteor showers two mornings ago – 2011 July 27, 1520 – 1622 (UT). In that hour I saw 27 meteors - 7 PAU, 6 SDA and 14 sporadic meteors.

I’ve filled in the IMO electronic visual observing form for both...

Regards

John Drummond
Possum Observatory Complex
International Astro Union Code: E94