(meteorobs) Meteors on 40.6715 MHz

Sam Barricklow k5kj at mac.com
Sun Jun 5 09:20:06 EDT 2011

Michael,

You may still be able to use the analog video carriers for channels 2
and 3.  I'm still using these for meteor scatter here in Texas.  Not
all analog TV stations are off the air, yet.

TV Channel
Video Carrier - (A)
Video Carrier 0 (B)
Video Carrier + (C)
2
55.240
55.250
55.260
3
61.240
61.250
61.260
4
67.240
67.250
67.260
5
77.240
77.250
77.260
6
83.240
83.250
83.260

Also, you can listen to streaming audio from a meteor scatter
receiver in Roswell, NMx that is tuned to the Space Surveillance
Radar near Lake Kickapoo, Texas on 216.98 MHz via the following URL:

http://www.spaceweatherradio.com/

While typing this email a little after 8 AM, I heard several echoes.

Sam Barricklow