(meteorobs) Eastern Texas Meteor Event 14JUN2011

Jim Gamble jagamble at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 15 10:34:32 EDT 2011

Paul,
  This was one event. What was the purpose of your post? I don't believe it was
constructive. BTW, I would love to have a camera rolling at a 4 way traffic
light with you and several others on this list approaching it at the same time.
And no, Wayne, you can't bring your spectrometer :-o  C'mon...let sleeping dogs
lay.

Sincerely,
Jim Gamble
El Paso Station