(meteorobs) [meteorite-list] 2011-06-15 - Georgia Fireabll All Sky Video

ELPALLSKY wxtx01 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 05:45:09 EDT 2011

*Hey Mike and List,
  Couple corrections. The camera operator for the GA fireball vid is Steve
FARMER not Fisher. He operates a Sandia Sentinel All Sky Camera. Also the
entire event was not in the vid. The video stops before the end of ablation
which could have involved a terminal burst or fragmentation. We don't know
'cause it's not there. Just FYI.*
Sincerely,
Jim Gamble
El Paso TX Station