(meteorobs) Texas / Arkansas Bright Green Meteor 20JUN 2011

James Beauchamp falcon99 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 21 07:46:48 EDT 2011

Just looked into the video at the two times and didn't see anything totally conclusive from OKC, except for a nice, bright event at 10:19:44 Z to the SW.  Fragmented bolide.
I did get a very inconclusive object low on the horizon at 04:34:12, but it has the usual appearance of an airplane.  Very hard to tell.
No objects seen from 5:25 - 5:45 from OKC.
We did have a lot of storms in the area, so Texas may have been obscured from our line of sight.