(meteorobs) Ready with Meteor Mitts!

Wayne Hally meteoreye at comcast.net
Fri Jun 24 19:41:54 EDT 2011

Let me just state in advance that some people will claim that any Green
Fireball that occurs during the period June 27 to July whenever will be
claimed to be associated with this tiny asteroid, with no evidence that
supports the assertion that they are related (i.e. having similar orbital
elements).

Skeptical Wayne